Shortly after I wrote the previous post, the news came fast and swiftly, the last hope of the job was quenched. The prayer was effective as K's plea for quick closure came.
Despite my belief that he will be delivered through this job, I know that it was only recently that I came to it. Before, I've always been praying for a job that will glorify God and God, the alpha and omega of all things know what we can take. If it's beyond us, he will give us strength to go through it.. Or close the door on us.
Faith is believing when you can't see. And right now with the prospects empty in this horizon, it's like the army has vanished but the enemy is trudging close every day. Where do you find your soldiers? How do you train them up quickly?
Yet like how Gideon defeated the Midianites with only 300 soldiers instead of 32,000 that he had at first.
God will provide and we continue to trust in Him.
Love,
Principessa
Monday, 16 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment