Sunday, 15 January 2012

It is such a luxury to stay at home

Truly! When you are time pressed and are always out of the house, home becomes so sweet a sound. I made the choice to go home for dinner with my family today. Haven't been at home for some time and I miss them so much! I didn't sit down and have a dinner with them but we shared the same food.. And seeing them before they actually go to bed is something I cherish too. I am usually home so late that the lights are off...

It becomes my new year resolution to come home earlier on Sundays to have dinner with my family, to eat food cooked by my loving mum, to spend time bathing earlier than midnight and luxuriate around at home. Things so simple becomes so precious! Even cutting fruits and asking my dad to eat it, the short exchange of words (my dad does not communicate verbally too much), even just checking on my Sis... Helping to wash the dishes as an act of appreciation to mum who cooked the food, sitting here in my room typing this with a book in hand (my next 'mission'), thinking about the simple piano practice I had... And the vacuuming of my bedroom.

All these are such a luxury oh Lord! Thank you for allowing me this time that I treasure so much. Thank you for bringing me into your presence this morning just to worship you and wake up early to attend the bible study classes. My 2012 has been so productive already if I just commit myself to Sunday bible study early in the morning and sunday dinners with my family. I'll be so content!

Well, there are other goals too and 1 is to get some fitness into my life and lower my cholesterol. A wedding this year and coping with the move and the big event and having enough finances to pull through this (my fiancé is still jobless) are all things I have to deal with!

But God is gracious and loving to me. God is good and i have faith that He will give me strength to pull it through, and I have faith that everything will work out so perfectly and amazingly even beyond my wildest imaginations!!! Today's class is about "live by faith and not by sight", and indeed even if the situation looks somewhat downcast, my Lord is good and He will deliver!

Here is my faith in what God will provide is with, I am listing it here to record my prayers and I want to testify and when God answers, all glory be to Him!

1) Fiancé WILL get the job he has been interviewing for since OCT, even though the competitor is strong and the signs point otherwise! God has provided us many godly people and signs that He will provide us with this as long as we wait upon Him!

2) Our wedding finances WILL be sufficient for us! We won't spend unwisely but God will bless us with His faithfulness and everything will be enough for the honeymoon, for the banquet & church & for photos .. Everything. God will give us enough and we will have enough savings for our house too.

3) We WILL be able to fill out an ambitious 40 tables at our wedding banquet with people we love and care about! It is not a real choice because we want the ballroom size, the hotel, the date and the cost they state and we need at least 35 tables for "must invite" friends & relatives. How do we get the other 50 people??? God will lead us to people who will love to spend the day & celebrate with us. :)

4) That wedding arrangements, relationships with boss & colleagues over the wedding & all it's preparation WILL be good & work out. Photographers, florists, decorators, caterers, makeup artists, hotel people, bridal boutique... Everyone will work well together and everything is smooth

Love,
Principessa

No comments: