Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Amazing Amazon and His great love

Two things to be really thankful for today is..

- The surprise of receiving an email from Amazon telling me that one of my books have been shipped first at no extra charge. And then another email saying that the rest of the books have been shipped too. Amazing Amazon! Their success is really inventory management, being the wiki store of books and such, and over-deliver on expectations. :)

- Being greeted by a magical night sky! After a really tough and stressful day at work, I thank God for sustaining me. But just when work overwhelms and clouds my vision, God steps in to comfort me with the sight at my balcony. A very bright round moon lit night! I could just make up the clouds among the pinkish dark hues, and the soft breeze enveloping you and reminding us just how human and small we are in the bigger scheme of things!

Stars! In the skies! They speak of His glory and His promise to Abraham to make his descendants numerous like the stars in the sky and the sand at the sea. How precious are His promises.

How they comfort me in times when I really need help, as work traps me in a concrete building, as I toss and turn over life's decisions, as my heart cries out for help. Only He hears, and only He can deliver me.

Dreaming of the next holiday. And extended happy times with loved ones!

And as always, I thank God for K.

Xoxo,
Principessa

No comments: