http://www.neosentuhan.com.my/tourism2004/support/images/lc09o_01.jpg
Showing this Kueh Bahulu pictures because they are my favourite CNY goodie, crusty outside and soft inside with a sweet egg flavour. It's amazing how long they can be kept, a month at least? It must be the preservatives inside but in any way, i love these but didn't get the chance to eat much of it.
I didn't even taste Bak Hwa if I can remember! However, I had Yu Sheng a couple of times and for that I must say that my CNY have been good. Yu Sheng is the highlight of CNY every year and I can eat alot of it, got my 2010 quota (:
Some pictures of Saturday's Lunar 14th day - Sundown BBQ at Anna's place
I made the salad! :) Colorful and healthy but i shot this on macro mode by mistake.
We hanged out and played the game Cash-flow while enjoying the very sweet honeydew i picked up from the supermarket.
xoxo, principessa

No comments:
Post a Comment