I don't know what happened but i felt so sick last night - is it food poisoning? :( But thinking back of what i've eaten the whole day, it is not that surprising because the food mix just doesn't go well with each other. Or i'll blame the Subway sandwich from White Sands, maybe that food attendent didn't wash his hands.. Urks.
- Roti Prata
- Green Tea Skinny Latte
- Starbucks choc chip cookie - i'm never ever going to eat this again. It's huge full of sugar and butter
- Prawn Mee
- Barley
- Subway Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwich w Wheat Bread
Dum Dammm. The cookie has 400 calories! Even a Subway cookie is only half of that.
I'll attempt to count the calories I ate yesterday, I am sure it is frighteningly high.
- 424 sandwich
- 400 cookie
- 350-400 Prata
- 90 latte
- 250 noodles
- 2o barley
Total: 1584 --- I should aim for 1300 next time with a desk-bound job. Moreover, there is too much sugar, fat and sodium in what I ate.
Eewk, now i know why i feel so sick. :(
Friday, 18 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment