Thursday, 31 December 2009

Last Day of 2009

And I feel..thankful and blessed. 2009 is a significant milestone in my life - 23 year old. Can we always stay 23? You're kind of grown comfortably as a young adult, feeling the responsibilities of life slowly increasing on you, making your own decisions, and becoming more serious about the future yet still being able to have fun and still able to shrug off irresponsible & irrational moments as part of youth folly.

The last day(s) of the year have been spent most wonderfully. Being with the people I love. Swimming in the sea for the first time and enjoying it with no fear. Blissful hammock moments.

Bintan 2009

I'm not so inspired to write something that closes or start a new year yet. I'm still so dazed!

2009:
  • School ended and its hello to working life
  • The old chapter comes to a complete closure.
  • Irresponsible and irrational moments
  • Friends (esp old friends) are so precious!
  • And a new chapter begins. Thank You God.
Happy New Year in a while!

xoxo, principessa

No comments: