Saturday, 21 March 2009

What economic downturn?

I say, when the going gets tough, sometimes retail therapy is the way forward! Temporary happiness maybe, but it does keep you happy in these little moments. ;) When you have pretty things to wear.. ha ha ha.

Okay so i've been a bit crazy lately. I just spent two hundred bucks on shopping. I probably won't do this till April because i'll be so busy with papers and presentations every single day...till then. I love these items to bits though!

So in the past two days alone... i got:

- 2 PJ boxer shorts (super cuteee)
- 1 PJ camisole
- 1 fluffy comfy navy bedroom slippers
- 1 satin eye mask

*not from VS but it's something like that*


- 1 peep-toe shoe-boots, 3 -3.5 inches! (to meet all the tall guys, hahaha i'm kidding. really!)


- 1 mini-cherry necklace
- 1 light denim jeans from F21
- 2 basic tops from F21 (basics rules, wardrobe staples!)


- 1 leather sling handbag from Far East - super duper cute! it's made of very good material too

- A movie to Hotel for Dogs + Lunch for two


So that's what i spent my S$200 on. what do you think?

I'm currently very happy at home with my cute home clothes!

xoxo, principessa

No comments: