Sunday, 10 February 2008

"Dance with me"

I watched this movie when I was working at the airport, it was one of the last few days of my duties and I caught this in the transit passenger lounge on a nice comfy couch. :) I love dance, and frankly, it is something I'll want to do all my life because it is the best form of personal expression.

This is the theme song of the movie "Dance with me", filmed about 10 years ago. The song is a bit too long so there is don't need to listen till the end.



And when they danced this rumba with the song "You're my Everything"... i nearly cried. Every time I hear this song, i'll be thinking of dancing this rumba with someone really special. :) Rumba is my favourite latin dance because it is so romantic and sensual.

This is the Spanish version, not suitable for the young as mentioned by Youtube. So if you're below 16, don't click!




The English version, video is made by someone and is not the original music video


How can anyone have such a nice body? If someone like him loves me so much, and looks so cute and have a body like that, i'll dump my boyfriend and marry him instead!!! I think Latin guys looks really cute! :D

xoxo, principessa

PS: Why don't I see much Asians with buffed bodies anyway? Most average guys on the street just looks blah. I think Asian guys have double standards because they expect women to be slim and toned and pretty BUT they themselves do not even work out at all! So they're either string beans, fat bellies or fleshy with no muscles. Aurck! No standards themselves then don't expect women to be perfect!

PPS: The rumba song will definitely be a wedding song for me :)

No comments: