Taken outside Chanel (NAC) with my new LG Shine phone
I just love the big black roses and their eternally chic ensembles.
I will work hard to be able to afford a piece of them.
Diaryland's interface makes it so hard to add pictures and i've decided to create a new blog at blogger instead. :)I just love the big black roses and their eternally chic ensembles.
I will work hard to be able to afford a piece of them.
Previous diary: http://snowgal86.diaryland.com
(All my past entries are there, i won't delete that account so i may have to check in periodically so they won't delete me. Unless i know of some way to save my past entries somewhere somehow, which i don't know how! Ugh.)
I've been using diaryland for so long (since secondary school) and i do feel like i've betrayed it, but this will definitely make it easier to share pictures and stuff because i don't have to do it the html way.
This will be the official first entry, hope you like this layout, i 'made' the pictures myself although it is not taken by me, but by NAF NAF. It's one of my favourite french fashion boutique, makes good quality clothes for women in their 20s-30s for both work and play.
And Goodbye Diaryland :(

No comments:
Post a Comment