I suddenly had a thought about teaching while lying in bed, nursing my cold. Too tired to do much but my mind is too active to sleep.
When we eventually go back to SG, I'll be a mum of one. And will have to be more effective in my career so that I have quality time with my family.
Ideas:
- delegating homework collection to the rep, rep to have a class list and keep track of who handed in their work, who is late etc.
- share my 'i love Geog' philosophy with the class, it's about the world and its people, it's about us.
- having a questions envelope on the notice board for students to put their queries in.
- use digital learning platforms or email to get students to catch up on missed classes or missed parts due to lateness, delays etc. E-learning will be a big part to fill these gaps. Classroom time to be answering questions.
Friday, 1 April 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment