Dear diary,
I am a little disappointed today at a friendship. I've been eagerly helping my friend with advice on the wedding and prep, on housing, advice on makeup and beauty and on moving house and buying beds etc, but I do not feel that I had been appreciated, and not in the wedding speech, nor part of the bridal party.
Maybe the relationship is not as important that it is, and many other friends are available and had been there longer. I am just lamenting on this, feeling a bit lost at the moment at the state of my life now with friends. To think about it, there is not many people that I particularly hang out with. I wonder why... Is it because i do not ask them or that I feel awkward at building deeper relationships and they might, feel the same way too?
Maybe God... There's only you I could turn to at all moments. And at tiny physical moments in time, I either share the activity with a romantic partner or share it with no one at all.
Just thinking...
Xoxo
Saturday, 12 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment