Dear Diary,
I have done it! Taken the first step to enriching my personal life, it is a small vector change by taking a step in the right direction. I will complete these 5 classes and practice, I will be able to do this and learn how to play the piano comfortably and have some lovely songs at the back of my head to play at will.
First lesson starts tomorrow, lunch time. Looking forward!
xoxo.
I have done it! Taken the first step to enriching my personal life, it is a small vector change by taking a step in the right direction. I will complete these 5 classes and practice, I will be able to do this and learn how to play the piano comfortably and have some lovely songs at the back of my head to play at will.
First lesson starts tomorrow, lunch time. Looking forward!
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment