Monday, 31 January 2011

Milo after a cold day

Work was a monday blue with a stressed Boss, much of her day in calls, solving problems, listening to concerns, remembering what needs to be done and making sure it is... It's fast paced alright. It is not easy being at the top unless the person possess a chillax personality and has plenty of experience & knowledge to deal with it. Judgement calls. Been there done that. 


Will I want to be there in 8 years? How about a year's time? To be proactive, outgoing, sociable, humorous and witty will go a long way. Successful people are a joy to be with, they drive people, gain trust, are calm and understanding, assertive and confident. I think that is what senior management is about, and they have to be patient, have a healthy lifestyle and be able to balance personal and work life. How ideal. 


I managed to get off work on time and met up with K. He's meeting his friends for dinner nearby and we were able to meet for a while. Any bit of time is good. We got a cup of hot milo and sat down, talked about our day, and for a good 30 minutes, it was the best part of the day. :) 


Cold and wet day it was today! It was so cold I was shivering when I got out of bed. Despite closing the windows to a small gap, the air was moist and chilly. I wish, I could, like some people who can afford to be in bed a bit longer, stay under the warm covers where monday type of blues lies far, far away. 

No comments: