Remember Nash? I do. The dog that is always happy in his own way, minding his own, the one that i tried to show more love to from his 3rd year to his 8th, the one who had a birthday cake only on his 8th year.
He was so happy he was grinning in the next picture. But I am not posting it.
My half-pet Nash. He died earlier this year. And though I didn't say much, tears replaced words. And I remember, I'll always remember him. Nash-ie, can you hear me? I am sorry I wasn't there when you had to pass on, I remember, i remember i was there when you were admitted to the hospital. I was there when you had fits lying helpless on the floor, thrashing about. I was so worried about you, I do love you. But silly me, for years I was afraid. I didn't trust you, even when you've never ever jumped on me. I'm sorry I never trusted you fully and I am sorry I wasn't there you see you at your last.
Nash-ie, I miss you. The happy dog with your tail wagging at the picket fence. Thank you.
Sunday, 29 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment